Sunday, September 5, 2010

2. How do you see your self as a technopreneur?




What is technopreneur?

Technopreneur is an entrepreneur who is technology savvy, creative, innovative, dynamic, dares to be different and take the unexplored path, and very passionate about their work. They take challenges and strive to lead their life with greater success. They don't fear to fail. They take failure as a learning experience, a stimulator to look things differently and stride for next challenge. Technopreneurs continuously go through an organic process of continual improvement and always try to redefine the dynamic digital economy.

Technology and entrepreneurial skills are driving many economies to prosperity. The most famous of them all is, Bill Gates, who makes Microsoft a household name all over the world. Steve Jobs - well known for his innovations. IPod - most carried gadget by young population. Look at the success of Google - brain child of Sergey Brin and Larry Page.

Reference: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/369728/what_is_technopreneurship.html


Technopreneurship is, by a large part, still entrepreneurship. The difference is that technopreneurship is either involved in delivering an innovative hi-tech product or makes use of hi-tech in an innovative way to deliver its product to the consumer.

Reference: http://technopreneurship.wordpress.com/2006/11/29/defining-technopreneurship/


For me as a future technopreneur, I can say that there is a possibility that I can be like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates who owns a legendary company and a huge manufacturer of high-tech gadgets in the world of technologies. Being a technopreneur is big attainment for me, because I maybe have the chance to have same status like Bill and Steve in life, be rich, and be counted as one of the legendary businessman.

As a technopreneur, I may be competitive like them, be passionate and hungry for success. Like Steve Jobs, I can be a type of person who set his mind-set on what I really love to do, just like what Steve Job’s rules to success” Do what you really love, and Find your true passion”. With that kind of mind-set that he has, really take him to the top and be successful. And when I really know what I really want to do as a technopreneur, the innovative idea will come out and then will be put into action.

Being a technopreneur is really a crucial stage of being a successful, but with an inventive idea that I have as a technopreneur will bring me straight to success. As a future technopreneur someday, I will do all my best like them, do what should be done and not to waste time for a reason that technopreneur don’t waste time, because for them time is really important and for them every second and minutes counts. Feedbacks is also important to me as a technopreneur, because I may be able to know what is their opinions and comments that might help me learn from my mistakes and make my mistakes to be an inspiration to exert more effort to perfectly meet the needs and wants of my customers.

As a technopreneur, I should know the limitations of my attitude and respects others opinion and suggestions that may help me in my company. Exploring more and learn more things that can help me to pursue my dreams as a technopreneur because that kind of mind-set which really goes for success is really a big help for me, not just for me but also for my employees who truly works for me. And I will let them be inspired of my abilities and kind of mind-set I have to be successful like some of the famous technopreneurs like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates

Having the qualification of being a technopreneur but have a bad mannerism like Steve Jobs might also assent me to fall from success like him because what you did wrong unto to others might be also done to you that more maybe worst than what you have expected. So be humble, and be good to your employees, because a good leader and technopreneur in a company may lead you to the right success even if you might encounter struggles in your company.

I can also see myself as technopreneur that I may have also my own company like the Apple Company and Microsoft Company, or may be also produce high-tech gadgets that might compete with Apple Company and Microsoft Company. Or if maybe not that in kind of industry, but I may also help in other means that needs technology because a technopreneur is not that easily give up for something that he haven’t got especially if it engages technology, because technopreneur makes it a point to stay ahead of the game.

Technopreneur put all they’ve got in order to be successful. Just like me, if I have my own company and counted as one of the riches and renowned businessmen, I will not just stick on what I knowledge I have, but I would rather think more and set my mind set to imagine things beyond the imaginations of everyone. Although it’s beyond imagination, I still I will pursue to do it because technopreneur like me and Steve Jobs don’t give up easily and thinks of another way that may help him to put in action what he really want to do.

But not like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates another way of attaining his dreams is to steal, buy others work and cheat, because even if they successfully develop and put it into action what really they planned, still it’s not really their own creations because some of the applications are just been steal and just been upgraded to be call their own creations. For me as a technopreneur, it is really important to me to attain my dreams in life and be successful in a right way without stealing from anyone work of others because for me, I dedicate my creations and dreams to our Lord for the reasons that he is my source of strength and knowledge that help me in times of struggles and down fall I’ve encountered when I’m still dreaming of it. They got their success not just totally because of their knowledge and expertise but also it’s because of some other way they’ve than for the reasons that they really hungry for success and desperate of getting something that might help them in their problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment