Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sutherland
As we visited the Sutherland Global Services, one of their employee tour us in their company and will explain further about the company. As he discusses about Sutherland Global Services, he mentioned on how easily to get promoted in that company if you are really interested to work for them. As a matter of fact his one of their employee that been promoted i think in just 3 to 5 months.
In that company I have learned that Sutherland global services also accept trainings and OJT’s in some of the universities within Davao city. As we walked in their company, I have noticed that they have many data center in their company for their computer units to access operating systems and applications. I have also learned that they are using wyse system in their computer that serves as their system unit that will communicate to their data center to request and access some applications. Their data center,I think serve as the mainframe.
As we go along with the tour I’m quite amaze in the security they have because its really strict and their guards are really presentable and in proper manner. I have also noticed that their employees are really enjoying staying in the company and as matter of fact I’m quite interested to work for them in the future if given a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment